And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mark 16:15 King James Bible

вторник, 17 януари 2017 г.

Putin has spoken

https://www.rt.com/news/373951-putin-trump-attack-protect/

Putin: I don’t know Trump personally, have no grounds to attack or protect him

Russian President Vladimir Putin said he has no grounds to attack or protect US President-elect Donald Trump, since he does not know him personally. He also said he has no justification to apply to the Nobel Committee to seek any kind of award from Trump.

"I don't know Mr. Trump personally, I have never met him and don't know what he will do on the international arena. So I have no grounds to attack him or criticize him for anything, or protect him or whatever," Putin said.



 How about collaborating with Trump? There can be a little wolf on the other side of the ocean, can't it? Remember, folks, because of the guardian's[and all other media] indirect expose of the stupidity of the intelligence services, we are led to believe that Trump and Putin are neutral towards each other, or somewhat friendly, but nothing deeper, option 1 "Putin blackmails Trump" ->false ->option 2 "There is nothing between them". From now anyone sniffing the supposed connection would be automatically discredited and not listened to.

http://jesus-partisans-balkans.blogspot.bg/2017/01/are-you-kidding-me-you-are-kdidding-me.html

Are you kidding me? You are kdidding me!


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар