Trump is not "the last Trump", (a belief so absurd, it is almost laughable) neither a protector against antichrist, he is a Satanic caricature of Jesus. On the 21st of January 2017, his first day in office, Trump will be 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old.
Donald Trump was asked to name one of his heroes. His answer was very, very strange.
So, lets break down Trump's comment. First, as is here, Trump never answers straightforwardly. He produces a stream of thought, going away from the question. This is similar to how Jesus would answer with a series of increasingly removed thoughts, sometimes completely unrelated the original question.
Now lets compare this answer to Jesus's answers with the Pharisees in the gospel of John.
- "I've learned a lot from my father"
- for my Father is greater than I. John 14:28
- "my father was a builder ..... I learned a lot about negotiations from my father"
- ..the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. John 14:10
-"When I was three months into the campaign they added it up I had three months of experience and the 17 guys I was running against had 236 years, when you add 20 and 30 years...."
Why would he mention 20 and 30 years, when he just talked about hundreds of years and months? Maybe because he is referencing the 50 years that the Pharisees looked for in a person in order for him to give counsel? Three months experience versus three years of Jesus' ministry. Notice how Trump defeated the much more experienced republican politicians in the campaign struggle, much like Jesus preached as early as 12 years of age to the amazement of the teachers at the synagogue and later confounded and shamed the scribes and Pharisees without having higher learning.
-And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned? John 7:15
-Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? John 8:57
1. That Trump represents the archon might be deduced by the frequent remarks that he is childish by the media and himself: "I've been 'a little childish'" And by the size of his fingers . . . . .
2. Trump's bright blond hair could be an allusion to the golden crowned Son of man of Revelation 14:14
3. Trump is unchanging, like Jesus
"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." Heb 13:8
"I have always been the same person-remain true to self.The media wants me to change but it would be very dishonest to supporters to do so! Donald J. Trump
6. Trump promises to build a wall to keep all un-american people outside the US and shut the mouth of "the lying media", This is reminiscent of the new Jerusalem of Revelation 21-22, which will be free of gentiles and liars (false christians/jews). Goebels also used the term, and the Nazis set out to start a 1000 year reign.
Donald Trump and the book of Revelation